Monday, March 2, 2009

Shades of grey...


I have thought about you a few times and didnt mind getting to know you, didnt mind being a part of your life forever ,but somehow I cant be that person right now, you probably will never understand and somewhere you will be watching me and wishing i would reconsider! I love you but love is not always enough, forgive me in advance for the things i might do to you that even I am not sure of yet but know this....You will always be in my heart!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreamgirl - words have power: it's important to be careful with them. I recall our last correspondence b4 this - try & be more careful with ur words.

I've also read these 2 published posts - it's OK, be/stay happy. We are all recipients of God's mercy so we must forgive each other.

You really offended me with ur last correspondence but i knew i had to forgive, so if there's any offence here i forgive also.

Stay happy & in God's love (it's d place 2 b)..

PS - I reckon my comment is probably longer than ur post!!