Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't wanna be alone tonight...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Because I fear that my thoughts are always of you..

I don't want to be alone tonight
Because I don't sleep wondering if you're thinking of me too...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Because even with my eyes open I see you right next to me...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Because I feel my body responding to a touch that I will never feel again...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Knowing she's the one you said "goodnight baby " to...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Cos I hear u asking me "do u want me to stop loving you?" Like it was only five minutes ago ...

I don't want to be alone tonight
Wishing on stars that have forgotten my name...

I really just don't want to be...A L O N E!

No comments: