Sunday, September 7, 2008

Say Something?

Is it in the open ended questions or the indirect acknowledgement? Have you already told me what I need to know or am I refusing to face the truth? I've asked you before but you keep making excuses...

I need to know what you are not saying? Is it finally over? Have you made up ur mind about the future, do you think if you don't tell me i'll just figure it out and go away? Is it this space tearing this apart, am I over reacting again? I need guidance, I need to know what to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry dreamgirl… just read this now. Communication has certainly been a problem and if things fall apart it would be for this reason and not a lack of love. There are expectations from both sides and sometimes communication is key to meeting these.