Saturday, October 4, 2008

Heart break hotel!

it didn't seem deserted, in fact a lot of people happen to go here, I hear its very popular, women of all ages and some men too, the face said to me "you'll be in good company here some people like to talk some listen some cry or hold you when you cry, and every room has a shelf of all the sad love songs you need , we never run out of tissue and you can have as many sim cards as you want, anonymous phone calls are so last season!"

I looked around, sure enough it was adequate, a little corner of my own, one bed , pillows they even knew his favourite perfume! It was on the bed laying right next to his shirt, the face spoke again " I didn't wash the shirt so it wouldn't lose his DNA but feel free to spray on more of his perfume so you can feel like he's here when you wear it to bed at night, the tears come faster that way!" damn I thought , there was also a table and chair by the wall with loads of paper and a box of pens , the face continued "those as you can see are for writing him letters, you can do that everyday while you're in here, most people do that before the tears in the morning , it makes it more intense"

I also noticed the CD rack evetthing was well planned out , I turned round to see the door to the bathroom, in there it seemed someone had chronicled our entire relationship, pictures, conversations, dates everything embedded in the bathroom tiles there's no getting away now!

Yes, I think I have all I need, no food no water maybe some vodka , how do I pay I asked the face? " a broken heart will be sufficient miss" and how long can I stay? For as long as you want provided you stay broken!" well dear diary... I checked in this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, sorry about this…. Never have you been told NO or played but communication has been a huge problem. For you the response has always been YES but some things were equally important for the other person but unmet. If you hurt… then this is shared.

You don’t have to stay heart broken, if you can reinstate your Love then it is possible to build a relationship with you now and also long term – infact the only obstacles to this happening now are the ones either choose to put up and there’s none from the other person. If you wouldn’t reinstate your Love then he must also deal with his hurt and broken heart just like you are. Love conquers all and there’s nothing Love can’t conquer (even this) if you both forgive the other then you can walk in the reality of Love.

In the past he seemed non committal as there was an outstanding issue that seemed trival to you but yet of great significance to him – you repose trust to individuals sometimes rather than let them earn it. When you say you Love and don’t trust enough – it hurts. The other person waited for you (especially not knowing if it’s worthwile etc) and sacrificed much and it was very important you also trusted him. But this is not an issue anymore and you both can be together in a relationship and even get married if you can focus on your Love rather than hurt.